Skip to content
The Sisters of Notre Dame's New England Provincial Archives includes records for:
- The Order's government records, including chapter papers, team meeting records, constitutions and rules of the Order; these include papers from the Massachusetts and Connecticut provinces.
- Records documenting the Reverend Mothers, Provincial Superiors and Leadership Teams. These include journals, prints, correspondence, photographs, videos, audiotapes and artifacts.
- Papers for the Education Missions in Massachusetts, Connecticut and beyond, including journals, annals, school registers, yearbooks, videos, audiotapes and photographs documenting the history and changes in these ministries. Also included are the records for the Notre Dame du Lac and the Notre Dame Health Care Center in Worcester.
- Records for Ministries Abroad, including those in Hawaii, Japan, China, Brazil, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Kenya.
- Papers, photographs and artifacts from individual sisters chronicling their ministries, work and lives.
- Video and audio tapes documenting events hosted by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, including those born digital.
- Artifacts collected and used by the Order since its founding in 1804.